Archive for September, 2010
Before we get to the next step for calculating your Chaldean Soul Chart, I want to share an excerpt from the book I am writing. It’s from the section that describes how and why numerology works. I think it’s time to get familiar with the 90% of our brain that hasn’t been used up to now – our inner awareness.
There are some basic premises that I feel are important to understanding how numerology works. They are sometimes called Universal Laws and demonstrate the inseparability of the spiritual and the material worlds. Some may feel right for you. If there are some things that don’t fit for you, I invite you to put them on a shelf to look at later, and continue reading.
- I think the most important thing I have learned is that I am a soul with a body, not a body with a soul. You and I are spiritual beings having a physical experience. According to Quantum Physics (and spiritual masters since the beginning of time), you are energy vibrating at a certain frequency. If you put an object under the right kind of microscope, you would not see a solid mass; you would see vibrating light. You can see your body with your naked eye because its energy is vibrating at the slower frequency that is in harmony with the physical world. Some people can see, with the naked eye, the spiritual energy that radiates from your body. They are known as clairvoyant and they call this energy your aura.
Your spirit drives your body. In computer-speak, your body is the hardware; your spirit is the software that drives it. Dr. Daniel Amen, the well-known psychiatrist and brain imaging pioneer, says, “The brain is the hardware of the soul.”
You have probably figured out by now that we are really living in two worlds at once – the physical and the spiritual – both are composed of the same energy, but are vibrating at different rates of speed.
- Planet Earth is a school, and we are all in school together, experiencing the full range of grade levels from kindergarten through graduate school. Obviously, we have some experiences that we like and some we don’t like. For example, take the idea of “dysfunctional” families, a condition we have learned to judge as “bad”. What if we look at it from a different perspective, like maybe everything we experience, without exception, has a function? Maybe the function of every experience we have is to teach us something. If this is true, then our so-called dysfunctional family could be acting as the catalyst for some of our most important lessons and opportunities for growth. If we designed our life plan, maybe we somehow made sure we ended up with the family that was best for us. Maybe we were meant to learn from all our experiences.
When you learn to calculate your Chaldean Soul Chart, you will see that your family members enhance all your qualities; even the qualities you judge as “bad”. Talk about functional! You will see how the influences operate even more clearly if you calculate the Chaldean Soul Charts of all your family members. I have done entire families, including newborn babies. It has been immensely gratifying to these families to understand how important its members are to each other. As a parent, can you imagine having a blueprint of your child’s spiritual self to guide you in his upbringing?
- You are creating your life in every second of your existence. You attract what you think about. If you don’t like your life, just change your thoughts. Quantum Physics shows us that life responds to our actions. To indigenous peoples, avatars, teachers of ancient wisdom, and successful people in all walks of life, this is not news. Science is catching up with the wisdom of the ages. Your thoughts act like energy magnets that attract what you are thinking about. If you don’t like what life is bringing you, focus on what you want instead of what you don’t want. You are a powerhouse of energy. If you learn to direct your thoughts and feelings in a positive way, you will create your own heaven on earth. Think about that.
- The purpose of life is to be happy. Every spiritual master and avatar from the beginning of time has said this, including the Dalai Lama. Joseph Campbell, professor of mythology, writer, and lecturer, coined the phrase, “Follow your bliss.” Where did he get that idea? It seems to sum up the basic message he gleaned from his studies of mythology, religion, and psychology. Why doesn’t everyone know this? Why don’t we all grow up believing this? One reason is that, in the beginning, there were people who believed that only a privileged few should know this truth. They wanted to use people to make their own dreams come true, and to do that, they had to keep others in ignorance.
We are smarter now, and we are learning that sharing attracts more abundance to us. There is so much information available today to everyone about everything that it’s impossible to keep anything a secret anymore. You were born to be fulfilled. The expression of your fulfillment is unique to you. Your Chaldean Soul Chart will show you the path you chose.
- Your happiness uplifts the whole world. Ancient wisdom says that people all over the world pick up your thoughts, magnify them, and send them around again. As long as you are on the happiness wavelength, you and your happiness buddies are healing the world. When you’re happy, you’re in tune with your purpose. Again, Quantum Physics has discovered a measurable, scientific way to demonstrate this.
Why is it important to be happy? It’s obvious that we’d rather be happy than unhappy. We choose pleasure over pain. As a matter of fact, we cannot live our purpose when we are unhappy. Just as important is the effect our thoughts, feelings, and emotions have on the rest of the world.
Your thoughts and feelings fill your personal energy field, which radiates from 3 to 9 feet in a bubble around your body. Anyone within range of you senses your energy and is affected by it. What’s more, a person doesn’t have to be within physical range of you to sense their vibration, especially if it’s someone you have a close relationship with. For example, maybe during a time when you were feeling low, someone close to you called up to say “hello” at the exact time that you needed a boost. Many of us call this coincidence. I have come to see experiences like this as natural outcomes of heightened awareness.
But your energy is even more powerful. Your feelings unite with like feelings everywhere, creating an energy pattern that influences the entire universe. You can choose the way you want to influence the universe. That’s how powerful you are.
- You are the power, and the power is love. Love is the most uplifting vibration in the universe. When you are in a state of loving, you contribute to the harmony of the whole world.
You have the power to turn your life around, to make it what you’ve always wanted it to be. When you tune in to the Source of all life, (God, Guardian Angels, Spirit, or your name for the Creator) you experience unconditional, all-encompassing, blissful, joyous love. When you think about someone you love unconditionally (your baby, your lover, your cat, your dog) you feel unconditional love. Why not learn to feel unconditional love for yourself? When you truly love yourself, you love life and attract people who truly love you. With the power of love, you can perform miracles.
There you have it. These ideas are as old as time, and probably most of you are familiar with them. My wish is that this discussion will help you get all you can from your numerological experience.
Next time, you will learn to calculate your Direction number. Meanwhile, here’s a question for you. Do you love your job?
Copyright You Were Born That Way and Nancy Fairbrother 2007. All rights reserved.
- Einstein Called It ‘Spooky Action at a Distance’ (lewrockwell.com)
- A Spiritual Guide to Unlimited Joy, Free Gifts Every Day, Arrives (prweb.com)