I Am Honored with Loveliness
Exciting news! I have been doubly honored with the One Lovely Blog Award by two very inspiring and accomplished bloggers. Magnolia Beginnings , full of the adventures and musings of a funny, quirky, nearly 50-year-old who is truly ageless; and A Woman’s Guide, by Patti Clark, a woman with duel Australian andU.S. citizenship. That alone makes her adventurous, as well as fascinating. Both these women are spiritually inspiring and write with flair. Please visit their blogs and be inspired by them, as I am.
Some people don’t get thrilled by these blog awards, and that’s OK with me. I get thrilled anyway, for two reasons.
- The One Lovely Blog Award tells me that people are reading my blog and receiving a very particular experience from it. They experience it as full of love and as inspiring love or affection. It reaches their feelings. They find it enjoyable and delightful. I am rewarded because readers have received a heartfelt message.
- I get to share great blogs I follow with other readers.
The Rules for Award participation are:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image anywhere on your blog.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
Okay, here goes …..
- I love animals, particularly cats, dogs, and horses.
- I started a new life at the age of 73.
- I will never retire.
- One of my goals is to own a home at the beach.
- With the Life Purpose number 3 and the birth sign Gemini, I tend to get tripped up by having my fingers in too many pies.
- I am an artist who never seems to have the time to paint (too many pies?)
- I love surprises.
I am happy to share with you the following 15 blogs that I follow and am inspired and delighted by.
Visit these lovely blogs and be wowed by them like I am. They will make you think, make you laugh, and make you glad you did.
Live your purpose every day.