Are you happy? This could be the most important question in your life. Here’s why – when you are happy, you are living your purpose. No kidding. Too simple, you say? What if you chose your life purpose before you were born? What if, in your subconscious mind, you know exactly what you are here for? What if you placed a code here that would reveal all the information you need to live a happy, fulfilling life?
Even if you think this is absurd, woo-woo, airy-fairy, New Age idiocy, take a few minutes to follow the simple steps below. Think of it as an experiment. You can judge the results for yourself, and if you still think it’s crazy, great. You haven’t lost anything.
I am a numerologist for one simple reason – numerology gave me a fantastic tool that helped me create the life I was meant to live – my Chaldean Soul Chart. Now, I want to reveal to you a bit of your own Chaldean Soul Chart.
We will be working with your birth name. Print your full name on a piece of paper as it appears on your birth certificate. If you are a Jr., II, or III, count this as part of your birth name, if it appears on your birth certificate. Spell out Junior, count II as 2, and III as 3, etc. Next, place the corresponding numbers from the Chaldean Conversion Code above the letters of your name, like this.
1 7 5 5 1 5 4 2 5 6 3 4 1 4 5
J o h n A n d r e w S m i t h
Chaldean Conversion Code
Chaldean numerology does not use the number 9 in name calculations.
Next, add together all the numbers in your first name (John = 1+7+5+5 = 18). Reduce the sum to a single digit (9). Do the same for your middle name (or names) and your last name.
Next, add the single-digit sums together and reduce that sum to a single digit. If the total adds up to 11, 22, or 33, do not reduce to a single digit. These are Master numbers that denote increased intensity and responsibility, and are interpreted as is.
Now you have the total for your birth name number. This number represents your Purpose In Life. It is your destiny, your reason for living.
Read the interpretation for your Purpose Number below and notice how familiar it feels. You will see there are positive and negative qualities about each number.
1. You are a leader who came to pioneer new ways. Qualities: individuality, originality, assertiveness, leadership, courageousness, independence, and ambition; bossiness, stubbornness, impatience, willfulness, and arrogance. You will always be on the cutting edge of life, so don’t be concerned that you seem not to fit in. Develop a true sense of self, instead of trying to prove yourself.
2. You are a diplomat, able to see all sides of a situation. Qualities: cooperative, adaptable, flexible, friendly, intuitive, supportive, excellent partner and team member; needy, indecisive, a pleaser. You came to bring harmony to the world. Learn to let people know exactly what you want.
3. Your purpose is to express yourself – to be an example of the lighter side of life. Qualities: creative, artistic, dramatic, social, kind, cheerful, outgoing, imaginative, an entertainer; critical, scatterbrained, escapist, irresponsible, drama king/queen. Outlets for your self expression are speaking, teaching, writing, or performing.
4. You are a builder. You like to work with your hands, and you enjoy constructive activity. You came to build a solid foundation for yourself and your fellow man. Qualities: self discipline, grounded, productive, orderly, responsible, dutiful, practical, patient, organized, dignified, strong, thorough, detailed, and loyal; perfectionist, narrow-minded, possessive, uncompromising, impatient, compulsive.
5. Your purpose is to embody freedom, sharing your enthusiasm with the world. You are the ultimate salesperson. Qualities: likeable, outgoing, versatile, adventurous, curious, clever, energetic, expansive, and sensual; glib, restless, stubborn, irresponsible, addictive, excessive, resentful. Express freedom by being true to yourself instead of trying to show the world you can’t be controlled.
6. You are the picture of harmony and poise. Your purpose is to create harmony and balance in the world. Qualities: healer, artistic, home and family, counselor, generous, compassionate, and helpful; judgmental, self-righteous, critical, demanding, martyr. Make sure you are receiving fulfillment in everything you do.
7. Your connection to God/Source energy is the most important thing in your life. Your purpose is to seek truth. Your curiosity makes you a natural detective. Qualities: creative, futurist, refined, detached, scholarly, introspective, poised, and aloof; critical, impatient, know-it-all, whiner, isolated. Instead of developing a superior attitude in order to shore up your self image, learn to love your magnificent self as you are.
8. You are a born leader, comfortable in a position of authority. Your purpose is to organize and execute ideas for the good of all. Qualities: powerful, executive, trusted, organized, businesslike, confident, good judgment, and thorough; dictatorial, bully, narrow-minded, fear of money and material things. Instead of judging yourself and others by the amount of money and toys you/they have, consider that true wealth comes from the inside, not the outside.
9. You are a humanitarian. Your purpose is to be of service to humanity. Qualities: compassion, altruism, empathy, generosity, philosophical, creative, passionate, and artistic; martyr, savior, lack boundaries, impractical, irresponsible. Since the Number 9 is also the number of endings, you may find yourself dealing with endings of all kinds in your life. When it seems you are not getting all the love you are giving, pull back and treat yourself to something you love.
11. This is the number of the Master Inventor who adds electricity to the qualities of the number 2. Your purpose is to share your inspired ideas with others, helping them to be the best they can be. Qualities: idealist, dreamer, visionary, super-diplomat, intuitive, inspiring, inner strength, artistic, and independent; love ideals more than people, judgmental, impatient, needy, indecisive. Keep your soul fire burning by filling your world with inspiration.
22. This is the number of the Master Builder. You are the practical mystic who makes dreams come true. Qualities: versatile, organized, diplomatic, statesman-like, leader, and practical; fear your power, needy, lazy, stubborn, undisciplined, perfectionist, arrogant. When life becomes a struggle, connect with the one you love best.
33. This is the number of the Master Communicator, the cosmic parent. It is your purpose to use your powers of communication to uplift your fellow man. Qualities: compassion, sensitivity, loving, artistic, creative, super sociable, and joyful; crabby, critical, judgmental, busybody. Make sure that you are receiving as much as you are giving in life.
Are you expressing your purpose? How? If not, how can you begin to allow its presence in your life?
Can you see how important it is to know who you are? How can you get the most out of your life if you are unaware of all the qualities you chose to help you succeed in extraordinary ways?
This is just the tip of the iceberg. There is so much more to learn from your Chaldean Soul Chart. I hope this simple exercise has given you a glimpse of the practical side of numerology, one of the so-called occult mysteries that may not be so mysterious after all.
- Interpreting Colours in the Aura (naturalmedicine.suite101.com)