Yeee-haa! I’ve just received a great honor – the Creative Chaos Award! The Kofegeek has kindly nominated me for this prestigious award! Check out her blog at http://kofegeek.wordpress.com. Not only is she a talented coffee drinker, she’s a talented writer and artist, too. Reading her articles is like getting a caffeine energy high. Thank you Kofegeek!
There are rules to accepting this award. It doesn’t come easy; but then, nothing of value is easily won.
The Rules as I received them:
1. You must tell 3 completely weird things about your habits. If you claim to have no weird habits, you’re lying and we’ll have to send an investigative team for further analysis.
2. You must tell why you look at the “glass half full” scenario and ask, “What? No coffee?”
3. Complete any one of the following essay questions:
A. You find yourself in a desolate place when your car breaks down. You have no cell phone service, no Walmart (I know, GASP, right?), and only a candy bar for food. It is 150 miles to the closest town. What color are your pants and why?
B. You find yourself having to ride an elevator quite frequently. How do you pass the time to show off your creativity?
4. Then you are to nominate 5 random people and let them know.
5. Make sure to show proper gratitude to the person who nominated you whether that is to shower them with gifts, prizes, and cash or to see that they are put into a clown costume and photographed for internet mocking.
6. Make sure to post the award somewhere other than the underside of the toilet seat.
1. Weird things:
a. Being the empathic personality that I am, I like to run my hands over smooth fabrics, sometimes increasing the surface area by gathering them between my fingers. It makes me feel so peaceful. Maybe this is an alternative to a pacifier, which I was not allowed to have at the appropriate time in life.
b. Making outlines like this.
c. I relax at the beginning of the day rather than at the end. I am a night person, and getting started in the morning is a real chore. On the other hand, I often work right up to the time I fall into bed for the night.
2. Glass half full: coffee is my drug of choice. When it comes to coffee, the glass is half empty until it’s full.
3. a. My pants are loud, plaid golfer’s pants. How else to ward off wild beasts and attract the attention of the occasional passing motorist as I slog, munching my candy bar, the 150 miles into town?
4. FOR THE CREATIVE CHAOS AWARD, I NOMINATE:
I Am Not A Hobo Yet: Craziness without actually going crazy
Spirit Lights the Way – Great writing, controversy, whimsy, and much fun
Dropbop: No one could find a more unique way to help people and have fun doing it
Edilio Ciclostile: Poetry, music, and art – in Italian!
Holistic Words: All things holistic and paranormal
You are wonderful – Happy Spring!
Live your purpose every day!